Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Best Ideas from Presentations

First, I really liked how someone used photostory to create imaginative narrative text in a writing lesson. She was able to create this before hand so she was prepared and it got the kids excited about reading. Second, I really liked the idea of using i clickers. A lot of people used i clickers to assess students. I did not have a lot of technology so we did not have these, but they did and the kids loved it. They felt like they had their own little remote. It gave the teacher quick feedback and the students got to interact directly with the technology. I will remember to use i clickers next time I am teaching a math or vocabulary lesson because it is simple for the teacher, but effective and fun for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment