Monday, March 30, 2009

Technology enhanced lesson plan

I taught the students about flip, slide, and turn. In order to do so I first taught the concepts and attributes of each. After going through some practices and a twenty minute lesson it was time for the technology. I then took them down to the computer lab ( we go down there twice a week). Before my lesson I had uploaded an assessment test for third grade flip, slide, and turn. I had them work indepndently on the YPP computers and answer the questions. I then put on the fourth grade level for those who thought it was too easy. YPP is a great resource for teachers. I love it because I can have it all ready the day before. All the student have to do is log in. I was then able to print out their scores and assess what I needed to review the next day. It was a great experience with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment